Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now Your Gone Grandma Poems

Not Another Teen Movie Zombies, is there? Film

Well I just got back from the cinema (quasi-bound activity every Wednesday), returning to see tape to which he was eager (my critics head the widely recommended), and after many months of delay finally came to our Mexico, it is Zombieland .

Whites not know how to kill zombies ......

I like zombie movies, I like the apocalyptic world that show some of them also seems to me the mop and fun way that we could end this cruel and heartless world, and forget it as our season Influenza in Mexico, we were all trapped in a movie of this type when you went to the streets completely empty, all shops closed and some other real zombie walking in the streets (oh, yeah, right ... .... I'm sorry I was just clarifying that Elba Esther Gordillo , ah, and I just clarify that there is a zombie .... yet, thanks friend Wiki)

What shido: This tape is rete-bloody good fun and entertaining, worth the trip on Wednesday to the cinema to see it, the gags with Bill Murray as zombie are definitely the most fun, the soundtrack this zombie-road-movie is great, songs like "Kingdom of Rust " of Doves (my favorite rolas 2009 and of my favorite albums of the year, damn, I forgot to put on my list of top albums here year according to his napkin) or the end credits with "Salute Your Solution" of Jack White and other The Raconteurs , Which makes this track good mood at the end of the tape. There is no history, only a sequence of 88 minutes of pure zombiescos gags, some very funny, very predictable others, but surely you will be laughing most of the film, which at times reminded me of that PS2 game ( strange you play) where you killed zombies with all sorts of ridiculous objects (never been so fun to kill zombies with buckets, towels, watching TvAzteca ... well, rather the latter makes people zombies)

Zombie playing Bill Murray, or Bill Murray
playing
Zombie, fuck, and not what

What shafa: definitely not infected my favorite movie, I think none exceeded my favorite and great " 28 Days Later" (forget his mediocre 28 Weeks Later sequel ) or fun Dawn of the dead, but it's definitely a great attempt this Zombieland. In addition to that at first seem that it was parody and criticism of all such films, it falls into the same cliché of what it criticizes.

Extra: The actors play up perfectly his role, Bill Murray appears Bill Murray as , Woody Harrelson appears as ... Woody Harrelson and definitely looks hot college star, appearing as ... ... .... hot college boy.

Rating: 8
Trailer



0 comments:

Post a Comment