Monday, January 18, 2010

Infrared Camera Rental Detroit

Math @ The Oxford Murders movies

Making a good film with "high" math is very complicated, and your success is even more difficult, certainly not all are lucky enough to "A Beautiful Mind" that even his good took Oscars, but despite this, overall I like a lot concerned to popularize mathematics trade books and tapes (if including "The Da Vinci Code" , which will increase the percentage of people who knew the Fibonacci series be increased considerably after the novel). There are some very good and "Pi, the order of Chaos" but others are only good intentions at the tape in question: The Oxford Murders (The Oxford Murders in Mexican).

The plot of the movie math involved is simple, to solve a series of murders with the help of mathematics, and now ... .. yes, it is much like any chapter Numb3rs , a series in my opinion very worthy, if you have not seen is highly recommended series where two brothers, one FBI agent and the other a brilliant mathematician unite their powers to fight crime ...

For So I think it is very difficult make a pseudo-criticism of this film. Want to Be Like mathematical I greatly value this work and I like, I think I'll spend the same doctors they see Grey's Anatomy , by simple definition like. But on the other hand I am a movie buff who does not know film, and then this film leaves much much to be desired.
Numb3rs is like CSI New York Mathematics

What shido: In a nutshell, is that he got money, the production is impeccable, the best performances, plays well Elijah I will always be Frodo Wood and John Hurt looks, but you always wondered what would have been in this band if any starring Gael 'll always be a charolastra and García Bernal Michael Caine came to as initially rumored. The

shafa: I think the major flaw of this film is the script, the story is rather simple and very mediocre median, a lot of thriller, full of clichés (such as music and tape to label the mathematical with crazy) and does not propose anything to the world of cinema but a little more to the world of the popularization of science.

Someone understood the script?


The shale: This movie is based on a novel by Argentine Guillermo Martínez called Crimes imperceptible, novel I started reading a couple of times over recent years, but never past the first 5 pages, wait now, if you finish reading this year to make a comparison of film and novel. By the way I got this book "Crimes imperceptible" . Pdf, rapidshare link requests in comments for the download is free and not have to buy.

What shunde: not because (perhaps legal issues) is part of the tape the shoten known story of Fermat's Last Theorem and demonstrating Willes, but somewhat stupid in the movie call him Bormate's Last Theorem proved by Prof. Wilkes Is their similar but cheaper?, and still at the beginning of the film ironically di tell us "Stop the piracy" (hell, so now I do Mike with my tennis, my pants Versanches, my and my TV aipod Sonyc)
I do not respect our sacred beer

Rating: 9.0 Mathematical As
As Cinéfilo: 6.0

Trailer:


0 comments:

Post a Comment