Sunday, May 30, 2010

Can A Hernia Make Your Testicles Hurt?

to end the week.

will always be colder nights.



FITO
When I saw that you lost on the exit door at my heart
,
police cornered me and collapsed the roof
result of the fire that broke out .
When I saw the way I knew how to look
, how to understand life
spaces where you look, thanks
Fito say exactly what I saw.
coldest nights I come
if not re-enter,
and come to the lair of solitude. They'll come

colder nights if not re-enter,
already come and I'll have to get used to.
When you saw that it was only a selfish irresponsible
suicide to break the cable
with fondness for the drink, only a fool
saying do not walk away, please.
When you saw that only with difficulty,
could lift me, you heal all my wounds,
I used to wait and that is why
now know I could not do without you. They'll come
coldest nights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment