Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Does North Face Have Their Logo On The Back?

Ambulante 2010 in

This is the second time I attend this Ambulante Documentary Tour, the first time was a year ago, as 2009 where I saw very good jobs (particularly Mexican), but I must confess that the time had my M embrecía Cinépolis the I did see the documentary in a "free", by the way check out a review of 2009 in Metepec Ambulante http://metaficcion.blogspot.com/2009 / 0 2/ambulante-2009-en- metepec.html.
Traveling For this version 2010 , my Alma M Ater, the highest institution of state of Mexico Studies, UAEMEX the pa 'the twins, was part of the seats in Metepec, Toluca presented documentaries from 12 to 19 February. The tapes I saw, all belonged to the Focus section BI100 (if you guessed on the BI-CENTENNIAL) and to be honest, I think the weakest part of the festival, I think that's why were free, as some do not worth the entrance to a cinema.

The first film I saw was a trip l rga to night into day, a documentary on South Africa's attempts to overcome the difficult years that are lived social segregation. In the most redeemable of the festival I saw, I found no s olo a strong denunciation, but a lot of hope about their future through the creation of a "truth commission" that allows rich Sudafed heal wounds caused by the injustices of Apartheid , in our country and would like something as functional as this, because often accept the crimes is more difficult than the punishment itself. Another point that affirms my view that all world is watching South Africa http://metaficcion.blogspot.com/2010/01/invictus-t period-the-world-is-your-ojos.html

Program Newsletter metadocumental Third World consists of three short documentaries that tell the war in Vietnam and the USA, from a different perspective. Formed by Fight for Survival (hard facts of war that Hollywood does not tell us ) Technical U.S. genocide in Vietnam (strong and heartbreaking images without words to stir) and ending with Young puppeteers in Vietnam (the documentary hopeful that that despite what surrounds us we can go ahead)

Underground is a portrayal of violent acts committed radicals Yankees, was the only film that I like, I never in with the themes, I found that not contextualize the issue well (or I fall asleep in that part, can be), but I was bored and lllleeennnttttoooo.

General, a documentary made by the granddaughter of Plutarco Elias Calles (do not expect a strong criticism that the family be very dictatorial, it is always the family), which not only tries to humanize his great-grandfather makes a subtle but critical to our present-day Mexico and the little we have progressed since the time of the warlords and the Mexican Revolution, which celebrated 100 years of its launching but do not know if one day end. A very worthy.

Anyway, good for UAEMEX and Ambulatory presented in these documentaries, but hopefully the next will give us some Sonidero at this venue (I wanted to see the documentary The White Stripes )

0 comments:

Post a Comment